Learn how to enjoy nourishing food that makes you feel good inside and out, without the drama
The food you eat has to make you feel good inside and out
You deserve vibrant, happy health.
You shouldn’t have to spend your time guessing and trial-and-erroring your way to the healthy lifestyle you crave.
Just imagine how it would feel to…
You’ve wasted months and years trying to figure out which is the best diet for your health and wellbeing.
You’ve tried “healthy eating plans” that were totally unsustainable, bought countless recipes books that are gathering dust on your shelves, followed various food bloggers convinced they’ve got the answer, watched hundreds of health documentaries that have only made you feel more confused and overwhelmed. You’ve got recipes and “good advice” coming out of your ears.
So why are you still eating the same old rubbish day in day out, and feeling completely FED UP with your current reality around food?
Food should make you feel fed well.
I’ve got some good news and some bad news for you.
Let’s start with the bad…
YOU’RE WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO COBBLE IT ALL TOGETHER YOURSELF.
You want to feel good and look good whilst doing all those things without the constant worry of
- which meals to put on the table
- whether you’re feeding your family healthy food
- how to overcome your constant cravings and uncontrollable snacking habit
- how to stick to a food regime that is sustainable and realistic.
You don’t want to be a stick-thin supermodel, you have no desire to be the next Nigella in the kitchen, you just want to stop worrying about food.
You WANT to experience freedom from food fads, feel confident and comfortable around food, be able to say no to foods that don’t make you feel your very best (without it being an uphill battle with your willpower), and to be able to put delicious, nourishing meals on the table that don’t take hours to prepare or involve 400 obscure ingredients.
Ready for the good news?
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO EAT FOODS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK AND FEEL FANTASTIC, WITHOUT THE DRAMA. I’VE HELPED HUNDREDS OF BUSY WOMEN, JUST LIKE YOU TO DO EXACTLY THAT.
The Secret Kitchen Club
The Secret Kitchen Club
No more trying to get through the day wondering how you’ll avoid the 3pm biscuit slump, no more grabbing stodgy meals on the go because you’ve forgotten to make your lunch yet again, no more staring in the fridge night after night willing it to magic up a delicious meal and no more using food as a crutch for your energy and stress levels.
Everything you need is in one place.
The membership club and the online community gives you access to my stress-free framework for achieving the healthy lifestyle you desire without any guesswork.
I created The Secret Kitchen Club because I believe having the right tools and support of other, like-minded women who are in the same boat as you – is the key to achieving the healthy lifestyle of your dreams.
I’m going to teach you how to eat right to achieve vibrant health, conquer your mindset around ‘forbidden’ foods, plan and prepare wildly delicious but simple meals around your busy lifestyle and prioritise your own nourishment.
HERE’S WHAT YOUR MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES…
MEAL PLANS & SHOPPING LISTS
LIBRARY OF THEMED RECIPE BUNDLES
BRAND NEW RECIPES RELEASED MONTHLY
FABULOUS SUPPORTIVE FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
GROUP COACHING CALLS
WEEKLY LIVE Q&A
PLANNERS & TRACKERS
LET’S BE HONEST…
THE LAST THING YOU NEED IS ANOTHER UNSUSTAINABLE “HEALTHY EATING PLAN”
And you definitely don’t need ANOTHER well-meaning friend or family member urging you to try their latest shake diet that helped them lose two stone in two weeks.
What you need is a step-by-step system for achieving your healthy lifestyle so you can finally feel happy and vibrant, and confident around food.
BECAUSE THAT’S HOW YOU LIVE.
This lifestyle is not exclusive or reserved for the elite. It’s about simple, real foods and the tools and knowledge to apply it to YOUR lifestyle.
Because, let’s face it, trying to navigate the minefield of ‘Is this healthy? Is that healthy?’ without any help or support hasn’t got you very far has it? So why would you keep trying to figure it all out on your own?
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! YOUR HEALTH DESERVES MORE.
YOU DESERVE MORE.
- This is your blueprint for your journey to vibrant, happy health
- A clear direction with milestones and actions at every stage so you know exactly what you need to do to progress along the path
- You have a defined focus at each stage to move you through the path from quitting sugar, to embedding your healthy habits, following the meal plans, embracing self-care and mastering your mindset.
- Downloadable, printable PDF Documents all neatly categorised in the private online portal
- Delicious, nutritionally balanced, whole-food recipes
- Itemised shopping list for each plan – just print and shop
- Easy to follow prep-ahead instructions
- A different 5-day meal plan for every month of the year
- All recipes are gluten-free, refined sugar-free and most are dairy-free, or with dairy-free options
- Many vegetarian options
- Recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A recipe bundle for every season and occasion!
- Need more salad ideas? Healthy snacks? Don’t know what to put in your slow cooker? Need festive recipes? Smoothies? Soups?
- We’ve got a bundle for that!
- Complement the meal plans perfectly so you’ll never be without a healthy option at any time of the year.
- Once a month we all convene on a one-hour Zoom group video conference where we can see and speak to each other.
- An opportunity to set your goals for the month and get specific, achievable actions to follow to guarantee success
- Amazing accountability to help you stay on track
- Get to know me and your fellow ‘Kitchenettes’ better!
- A priceless resource you will not find anywhere else
- I’m on hand almost every day inside our Facebook community – and there is always a friendly, supportive ear to cheer you on or cheer you up, no matter what kind of day you’re having
- Share your meals, your ups and downs and soak up the support
- Receive daily accountability, goal-setting, motivation, inspiration and love
- Team up with another club member as your ‘Accountability Buddy’ to help you stay on track. Beautiful friendships have been made inside our group!
- Themed daily posts – eg. Motivation Monday, Wellbeing Wednesday to keep you motivated with your goals for food, fitness and self-care
- Weekly Facebook Live Q&A from me
- The lifeblood of the club!
- Never used a spiralizer?
- Want to learn how to make the perfect smoothie?
- Improve your skills in the kitchen and learn new cooking techniques
- New videos, recipes and tutorials will be added
BONUS #1: LIVE HEALTHY HABITS MASTERCLASS
Early bird bonus – expires at midnight TONIGHT, Friday 22nd June
Get personalised support from me in this LIVE group coaching masterclass to select which healthy habits you should focus on for the next 3 months so you can start to embed real changes. We will be filling out our Secret Kitchen printable planners and trackers live on the call so you’ve got a solid plan and trackable accountability to make sure you actually stick to it!
BONUS #2: 5 Day Shift the Sugar Challenge
Kicks off on Monday 2nd July ONLY inside the club
My signature programme for quitting sugar with ease in just 5 days. It is no longer available as a free challenge, so the only way to get your hands on it is inside the club!
You’ll get a delicious sugar-free meal plan with your prep instructions and shopping list, 5 daily training videos to teach you which foods are going to help you banish those cravings, plus daily Facebook lives inside our private community.
Shift the Sugar is the ‘ground zero’ of your Path to Nourishment – once you’ve completed the 5 days you’ll be all set up to start your journey to vibrant, happy health.
A bit about me…
I have also had my own personal health challenges having turned to nutrition to heal my gut following years of IBS, and to recover from adrenal fatigue post-childbirth. I am diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Disease (autoimmune hypothroidism) and have a wealth of experience in managing these conditions through diet and lifestyle. There’s not much I haven’t tried on myself!
BUT, DON’T JUST TAKE MY WORD FOR IT…
A few years ago I invested in my health by joining a well known Slimming Group. I was grossly overweight weighing around 16 stone at 5ft tall. I followed the plan gradually took up exercise and lost 8 stone. I’ve kept that off for 4 years plus now. But there was something in my diet I didn’t like and the counting of points was getting on my nerves.
Since joining Lauren on the SKC journey of eating I’ve never felt better. I’ve re added things like nuts, seeds, fats, avocado and lots of fresh meat, fish and fruit with the fantastic receipes Laurenhas provided us with. Gone has the days of Low Fat foods and sweetners.
My hair and skin has improved. Even my outlook has changed. I have more energy and stamina. I have learned to shop better and I admit it was difficult to leave those low fat and those pointed processed foods on the shelf but the shopping lists helped alot. Yes Lauren does it all right down to your shopping list! My fear was that I would start to put the weight back on but I weigh every couple of weeks and my weight is still steady. My hubby eats what I do for main meals and loves all the new things I’m bringing to the table.
If you don’t try it you won’t know. It was a leap of faith for me. But with such a supportive Facebook group which gave me two wonderful Buddies to lean on and all the hard work Laurenputs in I’m never alone.
SIGN ME UP!
2 months free
Do I need a lot of new kitchen equipment?
How much time will I need to spend in the kitchen?
Why are all your recipes gluten-free? Do I have to eat gluten-free foods?
How do the monthly payments work?
Am I locked in for any length of time? What do I do if I want to cancel my membership?
I have food intolerances/am a vegatarian, are there choices for me?
Will my food bill go up?
Do I have to count calories or points?
Will I lose weight?
Will I gain weight by eating full fat foods and nuts?
Can my family eat these meals?
I'm on medication. Can I follow this plan?